Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Making Of 'Come With Us' By Nicolas "Sparth" Bouvier

674_tid_019.jpghttps://www.3dtotal.com/tutorial/674-making-of-come-with-us-photoshop-by-nicolas-sparth-bouvier-scene-landscape-vehicle-aircraft-ship

I was thinking, for a few days, that the best idea concerning this tutorial would have been to explain the steps, one by one, the conventional way. But after a while i realised that there was probably not much to talk about, as the major interest of the image can be found in the three first steps.
Afterwards, it is just a matter of fixing details, and working very simply on the image, in order to bring more visual elements to the piece, giving a more realistic aspect to the whole thing. In other words, my principal worry was, how could i escape from the abstract concepts that had helped me building the piece in the first place? I don't speak about it often, as it is a very difficult process to explain. But yes, concerning personal work, i tend to trust abstraction a lot, at first. from abstraction, realism can then come up. My goal will be to grab the elements away from these first abstract forms, give them a second life! Of course, i cannot use the same process for professional works, as for this particular case, have to decide everything by myself. abstraction is not welcomed. But for my personal art, my decisions may ary according to these very vague forms that i first organise on my blank electronic sheet.

No comments :

Post a Comment